Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Time: 6:30pm PST
Meetup Venue Name: Little Italy’s Loading Dock
Meetup Address: 2400 Kettner Blvd. Ste 110, San Diego, CA 92101
Meetup Organizers: Tai Zen (Crypto Investor) & Reegan Lessie (Privacy Advocate)
Summary Of Event:
Previously we hosted the 1st Bitcoin Private “Official” Conference in Austin, Texas to illustrate the enthusiastic community behind the Bitcoin Private project. The success of the Bitcoin Private Austin Conference was followed by the Bitcoin Private New York Conference to highlight the development team behind Bitcoin Private.
This 3rd Bitcoin Private San Diego Conference is nicknamed the Bitcoin Private “Post Fork” Conference. At this conference, we will highlight the following topics:
- Celebrate the successful fork of Bitcoin Private by Rhett Creighton and team.
- Understand the key innovations that Bitcoin Private is bringing to the blockchain space that has never been done before and how we expect the crypto to start copying and incorporating these innovations into their projects.
- Highlight the different teams working on Bitcoin Private and what we can expect from each team.
- Latest updates to Bitcoin Private.
- Outline the proposed roadmap for BTCP.
- Answer common questions from the Bitcoin Private community.
- Discuss how folks in the community can contribute to the Bitcoin Private movement by applying the grassroots approach that helped make bitcoin successful.
- Discuss what’s next for ZClassic.
- Audience Q&A
- Bitcoin Private community meet and greet.
- Drinks & appetizers will be available for purchase from the Loading Dock venue.
- Disclaimer: This is not an investing conference! Please do NOT ask us for buy, sell, or hold recommendations related to ZClassic or Bitcoin Private!
1. Enter your name and email below and click the button to reserve a seat for the event.
2. You will receive an email asking you to confirm that you are a real person and not a spammer.
3. You will receive a REMINDER email which contains the relevant info for the event.