Last updated: May 01, 2020
1. Interpretation and Definitions
a. Interpretation – The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Cryptocurrency Market® Products, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Cryptocurrency Market® Products, as applicable. Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Cryptocurrency Market® Products.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Cryptocurrency Market, LLC, 500 East 4th Street, #154 Austin, Texas 78701 USA. For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Cryptocurrency Market® Products or parts of our Cryptocurrency Market® Products.
- Website refers to the Cryptocurrency Market website accessible via https://cryptocurrency.market
- Cryptocurrency Market® Products refers to any software on the website created & owned by Cryptocurrency Market, LLC.
- Country refers to the United States of America.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Cryptocurrency Market® Products, to provide the Cryptocurrency Market® Products on behalf of the Company, to perform Cryptocurrency Market® Products related to the Cryptocurrency Market® Products or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Cryptocurrency Market® Products is used. For the purpose of the GDPR, Cryptocurrency Market® Products Providers are considered Data Processors.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Cryptocurrency Market® Products.
- Facebook Fan Page is a public profile named Cryptocurrency Market specifically created by the Company on the Facebook social network, accessible from https://www.facebook.com/CryptocurrencyMarketLLC
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual. For the purposes for GDPR, Personal Data means any information relating to You such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity. For the purposes of the CCPA, Personal Data means any information that identifies, relates to, describes or is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with You.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Cryptocurrency Market® Products such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Cryptocurrency Market® Products or from the Cryptocurrency Market® Products infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Data Controller for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
- Do Not Track (DNT) is a concept that has been promoted by US regulatory authorities, in particular the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC), for the Internet industry to develop and implement a mechanism for allowing internet users to control the tracking of their online activities across websites.
- Business for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers’ personal information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers’ personal information, or on behalf of which such information is collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers’ personal information, that does business in the State of California.
- Consumer for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.
- Sale for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, a Consumer’s Personal information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
2. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
The following are the types of data collected by Cryptocurrency Market, LLC via their website:
a. Personal Data – When You pay for a product and/or services on Our website via a bank transfer, credit card, cryptocurrency, etc., or while You are using Our Cryptocurrency Market® Products, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You or to facilitate the transaction and to verify Your identity and/or confirm the payment, refund, etc.. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Bank account information in order to pay for products and/or services within the Cryptocurrency Market® Products
- Usage Data
- Date of birth
- Passport or National ID card
- Bank card statement
- Other information linking You to an address
- SWIFT account number
- Cryptocurrency public address (account number)
- Cryptocurrency transaction ID
b. Usage Data – Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Cryptocurrency Market® Products or visiting the website through a home computer or any type of mobile device. We may collect certain usage data automatically including, but not limited to information such as:
- Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address)
- Browser type
- Browser version
- Pages of our website or Cryptocurrency Market® Products that You visit.
- Time and date of Your visit
- Time spent on those pages
- Unique device identifiers
- Type of mobile device You use
- Your mobile device unique ID
- IP address of Your mobile device
- Your mobile operating system
- Type of mobile Internet browser You use
- Unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data
- Other diagnostic data
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Cryptocurrency Market® Products or when You access the Cryptocurrency Market® Products by or through a mobile device.
c. Trading/Investing Data – Trading and investing data is collected automatically when upload or share content on the Cryptocurrency Market® Products or website including, but not limited to information such as:
- Buy & Sell transactions
- Transaction timestamps
- Transaction quantities
- Profits/Losses of each transaction
- Duration of each transaction
- Personal financial transactions
- Income, expense, savings, budget info, etc.
- Income & salary information
- Job history
- Education level
d. Information from Third-Party Social Media Services – The Company allows You to create an account and log in to use the Cryptocurrency Market® Products through the following Third-party Social Media Services:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies – These session cookies are essential to provide You with the Cryptocurrency Market® Products available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the Cryptocurrency Market® Products that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those Cryptocurrency Market® Products.
- Functionality Cookies – These persistent cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Cryptocurrency Market® Products and browse our Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies – These persistent Cookies are administered by Third-Parties and used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies – These are persistent Cookies administered by Third-Parties to track your browsing habits to enable Us to show advertising which is more likely to be of interest to You. These Cookies use information about your browsing history to group You with other users who have similar interests. Based on that information, and with Our permission, third party advertisers can place Cookies to enable them to show adverts which We think will be relevant to your interests while You are on third party websites.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
f. Use of Your Personal Data – The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services, including to monitor the usage of our Cryptocurrency Market® Products.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Cryptocurrency Market® Products. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Cryptocurrency Market® Products that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Cryptocurrency Market® Products.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or inquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
g. Sharing of Your Personal Data – The Company may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Cryptocurrency Market® Products, to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Cryptocurrency Market® Products, to advertise on third party websites to You after You visited our Cryptocurrency Market® Products, for payment processing, to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see Your name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
j. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
- Law enforcement – Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Other legal requirements – The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Cryptocurrency Market® Products
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Cryptocurrency Market® Products or the public
- Protect against legal liability
k. Security of Your Personal Data – The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
3. Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
a. Analytics – We may use third-party Cryptocurrency Market ® Products providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Cryptocurrency Market® Products.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Firebase – Firebase is an analytics service provided by Google Inc.
- We also encourage you to review the Google’s policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
- For more information on what type of information Firebase collects, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
b. Advertising – We may use Service Providers to show advertisements to You to help support and maintain Our Cryptocurrency Market® Products.
- You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page: http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
c. Email Marketing – We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us. We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You.
- Google Ads (AdWords) – Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
- Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser.
- Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
- Twitter – Twitter remarketing service is provided by Twitter Inc.
- Facebook – Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
- You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
- To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
When You use Our Cryptocurrency Market® Products to pay a product and/or service via bank transfer, We may ask You to provide information to facilitate this transaction and to verify Your identity.
4. GDPR Privacy
a. Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR – We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, the Company will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Cryptocurrency Market® Products.
c. Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights – You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Us. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
5. Facebook Fan Page
6. CCPA Privacy
- The right to notice. You must be properly notified which categories of Personal Data are being collected and the purposes for which the Personal Data is being used.
- The right to access / the right to request. The CCPA permits You to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of Your Personal Data that has been collected in the past 12 months by the Company or its subsidiaries to a third-party for the third party’s direct marketing purposes.
- The right to say no to the sale of Personal Data. You also have the right to ask the Company not to sell Your Personal Data to third parties. You can submit such a request by emailing or calling us using the contact info provided below
- The right to know about Your Personal Data. You have the right to request and obtain from the Company information regarding the disclosure of the following:
- The categories of Personal Data collected
- The sources from which the Personal Data was collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the Personal Data
- Categories of third parties with whom We share Personal Data
- The specific pieces of Personal Data we collected about You
- The right to delete Personal Data. You also have the right to request the deletion of Your Personal Data that have been collected in the past 12 months.
- The right not to be discriminated against. You have the right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of Your Consumer’s rights, including by:
- Denying goods or services to You
- Charging different prices or rates for goods or services, including the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties
- Providing a different level or quality of goods or Cryptocurrency Market® Products to You
- Suggesting that You will receive a different price or rate for goods or Cryptocurrency Market® Products or a different level or quality of goods or Cryptocurrency Market® Products.
b. Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights – In order to exercise any of Your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a California resident, You can email or call us using the contact info provided below. The Company will disclose and deliver the required information free of charge within 90 days of receiving Your verifiable request. The time period to provide the required information may be extended once by an additional 90 days when reasonably necessary and with prior notice.
- Do Not Sell My Personal Information – We do not sell personal information. However, the Service Providers we partner with (for example, our advertising partners) may use technology on the Cryptocurrency Market® Products that “sells” personal information as defined by the CCPA law.
- Mobile Devices – Your mobile device may give you the ability to opt out of the use of information about the apps you use in order to serve you ads that are targeted to your interests. For example, you can “Opt out of Interest-Based Ads” or “Opt out of Ads Personalization” on Android devices or “Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS devices. You can also stop the collection of location information from Your mobile device by changing the preferences on your mobile device.
7. “Do Not Track” Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Cryptocurrency Market® Products does not respond to Do Not Track signals. However, some third party websites do keep track of Your browsing activities. If You are visiting such websites, You can set Your preferences in Your web browser to inform websites that You do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of Your web browser.
8. Children’s Privacy
Our Cryptocurrency Market® Products does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers. If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
9. Your California Privacy Rights (California’s Shine the Light law)
Under California Civil Code Section 1798 (California’s Shine the Light law), California residents with an established business relationship with us can request information once a year about sharing their Personal Data with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you’d like to request more information under the California Shine the Light law, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below.
10. California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code section 22581 allow California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted. To request removal of such data, and if you are a California resident, You can contact Us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with Your account. Be aware that Your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
11. Links to Other Websites
13. Contact Us
If you have any questions, please contact us at:
Cryptocurrency Market, LLC
400 East 4th Street, Box #154
Austin, Texas, USA 78701
Office: +1 949-613-5130